Yes, your account balance can expire one (1) year from the date your reward was deposited into your account. Any balance that was not redeemed within one (1) year from date of accrual will be void at EarningStation’s discretion. Participants are solely responsible for keeping track of their own account totals.
Articles in this section
- How can I unsubscribe from EarningStation emails?
- I entered some of my profile information wrong, how do I change it?
- Can my account balance expire?
- How often do I have to participate in EarningStation to keep my account balance?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- I have a new email address. How do I update it?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Am I able to opt out of emails, but still keep my account?
- I tried to access my EarningStation account and it states that my account is currently under review, why?